'The oldest pottery excavated till date is 20,000 years old. This linkage to our ancient ancestors, likewise, connects the fate of our future generations to our current actions or inaction. Every single thing that we do today will eventually distill into our culture – the way we think, our work ethics, our expectations and interactions. We must be our very best.'
The Refinery Workspace (115 King George's Ave #03-02)
2. Delivery Delivery of items to a location of your choice can be arranged for an additional fee of $10. This can be arranged during the workshop and paid for via Cash or PayNow.
All materials will be provided and no experience is necessary.
In order to ensure that our premises comply with the government's recommendations for safe reopening, we are keeping it at a maximum of 10 pax for this session and all studio users must comply with the following:
- Check in and out using the SafeEntry check-in system posted at the studio entrance.
- Compulsory temperature check upon entry.
- Wear masks at all times.
We ask that you refrain from attending this upcoming workshop session if;
- You have travelled in the last 14 days.
- You are feeling unwell.
- You have had a fever of 37.5ºC or higher.
A refund of 50% of the workshop fee will be issued for all the cancellations made in writing and received less than 7 days prior to the workshop date.
Cancellation for your slot for this workshop due to any COVID-19 related reasons would only be allowed full refund at our own discretion on a case-by-case basis.
No refunds or credits will be issued for No Shows on the day of the workshop.