From small leather goods to wine bottles or glass perfume vessels, our skilled craftsmen are able to perform live personalisation services to mark your guest's initials or messages onto the items – all performed live and onsite.
We offer a wide range of personalisation options which can be carried out on-site at live engagements and events as well as off-site prior to events for gifting. Depending on the type of goods and specific requests, we will advise and recommend the use of different techniques to monogram or personalise your gifts.
Some of the most popular personalisation services include :
- Monogramming on leather goods (with or without foil)
- Marquage painting of monograms or artworks by hand on leather goods
- Hand engraving / burning on wooden surfaces
- Hand engraving on glass surfaces / bottles
- Traditional gold leaf gilding on metal or wood surfaces
- Traditional calligraphy and lettering on paper / invitation cards
- Sign and hand painting on large format walls and murals
If you would like to engage any of our craftsmen for personalisation services, get in touch with us here.
/ Glass Engraving over Valentine's Day Week at Cartier, 2021 /
/ Onsite Monogramming for Ethan K at Como Dempsey, 2019 /
/ Calligraphy on invitation cards for Maserati /
/ Monogramming for Leica Singapore /
/ Pyrography aka Wood Burning for DFS Singapore /