3 July 2021, Saturday
Joyce, Founder and Calligrapher at Artsynibs StudioDescription :
Modern Calligraphy: Flourishing is a workshop catered to intermediate-level participants, focusing just on flourishing!
This class is MADE FOR YOU if you:
- Don’t know how flourishing works / where to place them
- Just can’t seem to work out why your flourishing looks wonky
- Are intimidated by the thought of flourishing your calligraphy
In this 90-minute workshop, Joyce will address all these burning issues and get you confident in attempting flourishing on your own.
What You’ll Learn:
- Types of flourishing
- Where to place your flourish
What You’ll Receive:
- Digital copies of the notes
- 1-month access to the replay videos
What You’ll Need:
- A pen of your choice - Pencil, nib & ink or brush pen
- Printer to print your notes.
- Calligraphy friendly paper or notebook
- Extra Phone Tripod - You can tune in with more than 1 device during the livestream if you’d like us to correct you as you write. We usually require a top-down view or one that allows us to see your pen.
- Internet connection - Just because this session will first be live-streamed and then made available for you to download.