His passion took him to Taiwan too where he frequented every few months per year (pre-pandemic!) He met potters and artists, visited studios and galleries, fell in love and got drunk on local beers. They were influences that have played a part, one way or another, in his work--which he showcases as Beastly Objects on IG.
The Refinery Workspace (115 King George's Ave #03-02)
** Please note that all items will be fired off-site and ready for collection 4 weeks after the session via the following methods:
1. Self-collection: Items will be available for self-collection from The Refinery Workspace. Collection date to be notified and arranged once the pieces are ready.
2. Delivery: Delivery of items to a location of your choice can be arranged for an additional fee of $10. This can be arranged during the workshop and paid for via Cash or PayNow.
All materials will be provided and no experience is necessary.
In order to ensure that our premises comply with the government's recommendations for safe reopening, we are keeping it at a maximum of 8 pax for this session and all studio users must comply with the following:
- Be vaccinated*
- Check in and out using the SafeEntry check-in system posted at the studio entrance.
- Compulsory temperature check upon entry.
- Wear masks at all times.
We ask that you refrain from attending this upcoming workshop session if;
- You have received or is in close proximity with anyone with SHN in the last 14 days from workshop date.
- You are feeling unwell.
- You have had a fever of 37.5ºC or higher.
A refund of 50% of the workshop fee will be issued for all the cancellations made in writing and received less than 7 days prior to the workshop date.
Cancellation for your slot for this workshop due to any COVID-19 related reasons would only be allowed full refund at our own discretion on a case-by-case basis.
No refunds or credits will be issued for No Shows on the day of the workshop.