Embark on your leather crafting journey with our Leathercraft 101 & 201/ 202 courses, where you will learn fundamental leather and stitching techniques.
How to Purchase:
1. Select quantity of Bundle Deal.
2. At 'Cart', under 'Add a note to your order', please leave the dates of our Leathercraft 101 & 102/ 201 Workshops that you're interested in. *Note that only Leathercraft Workshops that are listed here (Leathercraft 101, Leathercraft 201, Leathercraft 202) are applicable for this offer.*
3. Upon successful payment, we will get in touch with you to confirm the details of the workshop.
Conducted by :
The General Company
The Refinery Workspace, 115 King George's Avenue #03-02
Step into the world of leather craft with this introductory workshop where you'll be educated on various leather types and properties.
Next, practise cutting techniques and learn how to construct and finish your products.
Suitable for beginners, our instructor will guide you in creating 3 personalised leather items – a coin pouch, a cord organiser as well as a cardholder.
You will be introduced to saddle stitching and product finishing techniques widely used in leather craft.
Besides being educated on various leather types and their properties, you will learn how to put together your very own cardholder and finishing methods such as burnishing, edge creasing and painting.
Construct your very own leather sunglass pouch from scratch in this workshop.
A short introduction to various leather types and their properties will be given.
Thereafter, you will delve into cutting techniques and learn how to employ hand stitching, a technique used widely in leather craft, as well as finishing methods.
All tools, materials are provided and no prior knowledge is necessary. The pieces that you put together will be yours to take home.
In order to ensure that our premises comply with the government's recommendations for safe reopening, we are keeping it at a maximum of 6 pax for this session and all studio users must comply with the following:
- Be vaccinated*
- Check in and out using the SafeEntry check-in system posted at the studio entrance.
- Compulsory temperature check upon entry.
- Wear masks at all times.
We ask that you refrain from attending this upcoming workshop session if;
- You have received or is in close proximity with anyone with SHN in the last 14 days from workshop date.
- You are feeling unwell.
- You have had a fever of 37.5ºC or higher.
A refund of 50% of the workshop fee will be issued for all the cancellations made in writing and received less than 7 days prior to the workshop date.
Cancellation for your slot for this workshop due to any COVID-19 related reasons would only be allowed full refund at our own discretion on a case-by-case basis.
No refunds or credits will be issued for No Shows on the day of the workshop.